Jul 14, 2013

This little things are going CRAZY!

Nowadays, most of the Malaysian going crazy chasing this little yellow toys from McDonald's - Minion, some people called it Mr.Banana. ( I'm one of them)
You can get one of them if you purchase a set of Happy Meal from McDonald's.
One set of meal only cost you about RM7. (some people said that the toy is free, but actually you already paid for it!)

Currently, I owned 5 of them out of 9.
I know, I know...I'm a bad person who complete those toy with kids.
But... who doesn't!! Everybody out of their mind.
I'm not the only one crazy...this world is full of craziness!

I tell you what, their price are getting higher and higher day after day!
A lot of people take this opportunity to earn extra money(by trading),even they are not a collector.
According to the e-bay, one of them can sell about 100~200bucks!!
can you imagine that?! The original price is about RM3/toy!!! Now you can sell it RM100/toy.
Oh my goodness! This is CRAZY!!! So ridicules !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: