Aug 19, 2013

1 test, 3 assignments, busiest week in this sam!

What a busy week!
But it's made me feel fulfilled !

So, today I wanna tell you guys what I usually do when I feel lonely.
1)Youtube.
2)Share Youtube video/music on Facebook/Twitter.
3)Like a Youtube video
4)Comment the Youtube video. LOL

Youtube is my favourite place for suffering web.
Yeah, you can found a lot of stuffs in there, musics, videos, shows etc.

The reason I love Youtube is because of those who did the Covers!
So, let me explain what does the Cover mean.
In popular music, a cover version or cover song, or simply cover, is a new performance or recording of a contemporary or previously recorded, commercially released song, usually by someone other than the original artist. (From Wiki)


There are so many groups or people who did Cover in Youtube.
But the one I like the most is Cimorelli!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimorelli
http://www.youtube.com/user/cimorellitheband
They are really expert in acabella style !

Recently, I in love with this song

Cimorelli - Made In America

This is their Original Song! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There have 2 kids who covered We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus.
They are the popular kids-Youtuber in US!
MattyB


Carson

And I think Carson is much more better than MattyB in this song.
Even MattyB is more famous than Carson.
I think MattyB suck at singing, but he's much more better at rapping.
What do you say?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next, Lady Gaga.
Waited 2 years, and finally released her new song from the new album- ArtPop.
Yes! This is one of the best song yet!
Lady Gaga- Applause

Whole new outfit is driving every fans CRAZY!!!!
She is the QUEEN!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let me tell you guys a lame joke.
Please listen this song first.
My Song Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy

and highlight this --> Ham Chicken Ham Ham Chicken Ham

LMAO!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, Emblem3!!
Some people say they are the 2nd One Direction.
Because they also from X-Factor.

Here's the song I like

Emblem3 - Chloe (You're The One I Want)


They RockS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all for today.
May everyone have a nice Monday :)
Good Night.

No comments: