Jul 9, 2013

3 movies I watched yesterday.

This Wednesday...,I mean tomorrow,
is my SA II midterm test, but...
who cares....(I DO, LOL)
I still able to manage my time to finish up the revision by...later...
I just watched 3 of my favourite movies AGAIN!

Even this is the xx times(I really can't remember how many timessss I had watched) I watched them,
but those ending still make me cries like hell =(

The first movie I watched yesterday is "Pay It Forward"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0223897/

This is a really touching movie,
the story is about how a person to make the world to a better place.
You should watch it before you become dust!
Although this movie take me 2hours to finish it, but It worth!










Second movie I had watched yesterday is Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477302/

This story is telling A nine-year-old amateur inventor, Francophile, and pacifist searches New York City for the lock that matches a mysterious key left behind by his father, who died in the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.(911)

I loved this movie so much!
and this is my favourite quotes about this movie:
Oskar Schell: There are more people alive now than have died in all of human history, but the number of dead people is increasing. One day, there isn't going to be any room to bury anyone anymore. So, what about skyscrapers for dead people, that are built down. They could be underneath the skyscrapers for living people, that are built up. We could bury people 100 floors down. And a whole dead world could be underneath the living one. 




Third Movie I had watched is Dolphin Tale
Ok, this is not a sad story, but it quite touching when they never giving up to rescue Winter(The Dolphin name)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1564349/

This is a true story of Winter, a bottlenose dolphin that was rescued in December 2005 off the Florida coast and taken in by the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Winter lost her tail after becoming entangled with a rope attached to a crab trap and was fitted with a prosthetic one.









well, I think I should stop here and continue my revision.
Sorry for the long-rest of this blog.
This blog is not dead yet!

No comments: