Oct 21, 2012

An Apologize

This is an apologize post.

I'm so sorry about that Summer.
We really have a very great time together.
That's the best Summer I'll never forget it and I think I'll never had that moment again.
We spend all the time play together, chit-chat, sms and so on.
We did something stupid, we laugh, we study together, we marching under the big sun and we loved.
But, I was too young to know how to love.
All I know is I have to stop this relationship.
It's hurting me and my F&F.
You never know how guilty I felt every moment spending with you.
At the end, I leaved.

I have been searching for years and years to get the answer & reasons.
Now, I know the decision I made on that Summer is a correct decision.
And I never regret it. 
I'm not your Prince or Mr.Prefect/Right.
I'm not suitable for you. 

I'm really really sorry.
You might not forgive me, but I wish you can accept this apologize.
We will never ever getting back together, It's for you.

Lastly, Good Luck to You.

My Dear Old Friend.


No comments: